Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Autumn at Japan 2012 [Episod 2]

Autumn at Japan 2012 was the second autumn for me since I came here.

Last year pon was nice and memorable autumn.
Best sangat2! Dan ALHAMDULILLAH because i have the chance to make my own memories on the autumn at Japan. Thank you ALLAH.. ^_^

So, to let and share my sweet memorieSSSS (byk tuuu..hehe)... I attached some pictures for all of you to have a look what was autumn look like in Japan..

PLEASE ENJOY!

with my tunang...at Kawaguchiko


mcm gold tree kan?



i really fall in love with this leaves

oppsss hehe..ignore this pic.. :p

this one was taken at my university



this one too...*malu* haha

<3 L.O.V.E

this one waas taken kat taman belakang my apartment..taman ni nama dia Taman Hazama

Subhanallah cantik kan? I hope I will have the chance to meet the next autumn next year..amin! >_<

[sekarang da masuk winter tau actually]

[InsyaAllah will update the post about winter plak soon..hehe]

with love,

No comments:

Post a Comment